7/23/07

more bags, beach life, the perfect pink

new bag

Yesterday we printed some more eco bags. These ones say "minimalism is cute" in pink ink. We had to mix our red and white inks for a while to get the perfect pink, but finally we could do it! The only thing is we ended up making way too much of it because we kept adding a little bit more and a little bit more and a little bit more of each color. So, we have to think of some other pink pink things to make soon.

beach life

And, during the weekend we went to Yoshimi's parents' beach house with her whole family. It was super fun.
We ate lots and lots of delicious fish, went swimming too much, got way too sun burned, and went to an onsen (Japanese hot spring) and sauna where I hung out with her dad and brothers naked for a long time.
I am crazy lucky to have them as my family. Everybody should hang out naked with their in-laws more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your bag! I'm crazy about cotton eco bags :)