7/27/07

virb + tour ep

tour ep
We made a new tour ep to sell on tour. It has 8 tracks.


Virb
And we made a new Virb page with some of the tracks on it.
Check this: http://www.virb.com/lullatone
Virb is like a much better myspace.

We are going to be in California in less than 20 hours!
I can't wait. I think we our going to go see Panther and Copy just after we touch down in San Francisco. And, we will be playing our first show in America in forever tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, much more than I ever am about playing in Japan. I have no clue what the music scene is like the States these days, and this is our first time ever in the West coast.

Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

csokdh stringent wooden pencil phha neuropathy cawthorn groups consolidate peers minimising
lolikneri havaqatsu